Rue du Château
Guided tour "Vierzon Médiéval" on reservation :
Office de Tourisme de Vierzon
Tél. : 00 33 (0)2 48 53 09 32
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The "Porte Banier" dates the beginning of the 13th century and was the door which marked the entrance of the castle of Vierzon. In 1819, this tower is restored, covered with a pinnacle and receives then the clock and the bell of the door in Oxen, one of the older front doors of the then demolished city.
The tower as well as the leaky perpendicular wall of a beautiful door and three windows are still present vestiges today of the older castle of Vierzon.